My intro =D

Go down

My intro =D

Post by Im solochipi on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:22 am

well i know its late but id like to tell u bout myself. I have always been a fan of violance and shooting games well when i was a nooby 5 yr old i found out wat a laptop and compurtor are. I started playing a rubbish game called club penguin. Well my bst m8 ross quit and told me about runescape in 2007. From the first day i loved and i played it for another 2 years. I got bored about rs so i dicided id play dofus in 2009. Well me ross quit dofus and ross went to roblox and i went to rs. Ross wanted me to play roblox but i refused and only gave it a go. It sucks lol. Ross's computor gained a virus from roblox and since he sold his first rs acc and his other lv 113 hacked he dicided to make a new 1 rossoyo123. Ross quit along with me so we played moshimonsters. We liked it for 2 months in 2010 but we realised it was full of wussys who dont like to fight. Ross and me started to play rs and both got members. I was doing f2p pvp 1nce so i died and lost 2.2m. Ross got so pissed of and helped me find a way through. Soon i had made all my money back but ross was getting bored of rs. I said "please dont go" but 1 month later he had quit rs forevr. I went back to my buisness very sad until i found last legions. Thats my story thank you
Im solochipi
Active User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My intro =D

Post by Im solochipi on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:25 am

oh yea ross quit rossoyo123 and made gangstaross2 now 3mill bill
Im solochipi
Active User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My intro =D